Followers ... Thank you so much for taking the time to follow me in my little piece of blog land ..

Friday 1 August 2014

Greetings from a very chilly Newcastle, Australia ..... After almost 12 months away!

I can't believe 12 months has come & gone so quickly and that I let my blog become so neglected :-( 
My little facebook business took off with a huge bang with very regular orders and attending weekly markets and there was so much time concentrating on the orders and ensuring stock for all the markets that some things just fell by the wayside.

In addditon I have returned to work 3 days per week and my gorgeous Miss Bella is now 111/2 years old with a social life that makes mine look very very bleak lol.  She is still playing netball and has decided that this is her passion and has been attending netball clinics and programs so that she can eventually play representative when she turns 13.  That on top of her busy social life, my working and life in general I have been kept very very busy and my craft mojo took a big vacation.

But over the last week or two it has returned and I have spent a lot of time colouring and creating so will endeavour to post regularly here again.

I do tend to post on my Instagram account (juliehales_70) quite regularly
or visit my facebook business page at

Now I'm sure that many things have changed in blog land since I was last here so please forgive me if I make mistakes or trip up :-)

I really look forward to touching base with you all again and catching up on your blogs and latest creations.

See you soon with some of my latest bits and pieces but until then take care wherever you are ...

Ciao
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment